Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Align image

I have an image in a table cell in my report. Naturally not all images fit 100% in the cell which is why I'd like to align the images in the middle of the cell, horisontally and vertically.

I've been unable to figure out how to do this in Reporting Services for SQL Server 2000. Am I missing something or is this simply not possible? Does anyone know whether it can be done in 2005?

try manipulating the padding values Big Smile|||I would but we're talking an entire column of images of varying sizes here thus I would have to calculate the correct padding size based on the size of the column and of the image itself. It seems like a little much for such a simple thing.|||I have not seen any built in functionality for this in reporting services so I guess your options are pretty limited. Padding values are a sure way to get this done but you could have the cell fixed sized and have your image fit proportionally|||http://blogs.msdn.com/ChrisHays/

this link tells you what i been saying all along. paddings are the only way to go.

and the working sample is here

No comments:

Post a Comment