Sunday, March 25, 2012

alerts

How can I set an alert to email me when a Login fails? I have been getting
several "Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason : Not associated witha
trusted SQL Server Connection." I need to find out what web site is doing
this.You can create alerts for specific error numbers - this one
I think is error number 18452
I don't think that will help you find out what web site is
failing causing the error. You'd probably have to monitor at
the network level.
-Sue
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:01:06 -0700, "Rich"
<Rich@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>How can I set an alert to email me when a Login fails? I have been getting
>several "Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason : Not associated witha
>trusted SQL Server Connection." I need to find out what web site is doing
>this.

No comments:

Post a Comment